Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

Reflective Post-EME2040

So far this has been my second completed education course at Fort Southwestern state college. All in all, I have attempted three courses one of which I withdrew because it was a mini- term in the summer semester And I was sure I was not giving course my all. I would have to say that throughout this course I have learned many new technologies that I have always been curious about. Before starting this course I thought that I knew a lot about computers, technology, new social media, and how the World Wide Web worked. I was surprised see there were so many new concepts that I was unaware of. The opportunities to work with fellow classmates even virtually presented additional challenges and rewards.

 There were times that I felt I could do the project better alone, and there were times that I was thankful to have collaborated effort of my peers. I would have to say that I hope there's a way for me to save all of the information that was presented to me through this course other than my delicious account. I found the information links tools and additional resources to be an immense database of knowledge available.

 After these assignments are turned in I hope to go back through all of the modules and save every link presented to me through my delicious account for further research. And a lot of classes that I have taken online my biggest concern/critique is that the information disappears from canvas after the next term. My blog, web quest, instructional strategy wiki, two reports, and wiki space are all linked. However, I decided that I would add my favorite portion of this course as my technical visual element.

Link to my Eportfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment